The days of “one size fits all” are gone, especially when it comes to talent acquisition. A competitive landscape means employers of all sizes are upping their game regarding background checks and other pre-employment screenings—and HireRight is helping lead the way.
With more than 58 strategic partnerships across the world, HireRight is delivering more options and more efficient ways to manage these critical human capital programs. Over 81 integrated solutions are currently available—and more are on the way. HireRight’s solutions support Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and everything in between.
Partnered with some of the industry’s leading Human Capital Management (HCM) and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) providers—including Ceridian, iCIMS, Greenhouse, Oracle, SAP, UKG, and Workday—HireRight solutions integrate seamlessly with their platforms as needed. This allows each partner to enhance and extend their solution suite, thereby creating additional value for their customers.
The results are award-winning user experiences and streamlined processes for background checks, drug and health screenings, and employment verification, leading to greater efficiencies and better-quality hires.
Why Use An Applicant Tracking System?
The HR business has changed dramatically, and to be efficient and competitive, companies need to have the right technology to thrive. An ATS is a software application that automates all phases of the hiring process. From reviewing resumes and culling candidates to scheduling interviews and onboarding new hires, an ATS saves money and conserves human work hours.
And better yet, an ATS can be integrated with other tools. You may already have an ATS and screening program, but do you understand the efficiencies you can realize by connecting the two? Or perhaps you don’t have a recruiting system in place yet, but are considering one and are asking yourself, “What can that do for my organization?”
Businesses of all kinds seek to improve their bottom lines every day by improving processes through digital transformation. Implementing an ATS is a critical component for modern HR operations. In fact, Jobscan research found that all but one Fortune 500 company uses an ATS while a Kelly OCG survey estimated 66 percent of all large companies and 35 percent of small organizations have adopted an ATS as a best practice for recruiting and hiring. Here’s why:
On average, a corporate job posting receives 250 applicants—or 250 resumes to cull through to determine which meets the job criteria. That’s a time consuming process for a human. An ATS often uses sophisticated algorithms to screen resumes for qualified candidates, often significantly reducingthe number of applications to be reviewed by a hiring manager.
Hiring new employees is a significant investment. Industry estimates show companies spend about $4,000 and 24 days per new hire, so it’s critical for businesses to hire the right candidates the first time around. In addition to efficiently identifying qualified candidates, an ATS integrates with several screening tools—such as HireRight’s verification, criminal background, drug and identity checks—to help ensure every hire is a quality hire.
- Improved Experiences
Using an ATS integrated with HireRight services provides candidates and recruiters with an easier and more transparent experience. Real-time status updates enable recruiting teams to track screening progress on demand. Reduced duplicate entry streamlines the application process for candidates and boosts efficiency and accuracy for recruiters. And mobile-friendly technology, along with job board integration, means recruiting keeps pace with the digital generation.
Why Choose HireRight?
While it seems like standard operating procedure today, integrating the background screening process with an ATS — or the concept of pushing out an “invitation” to the applicant to complete their information and electronically capture consent — was once considered truly innovative and groundbreaking.
A commitment to innovation
HireRight is a pioneer when it comes to integrating with ATS systems and stands at the technological forefront with the most ATS integrations in the industry. In fact, HireRight is behind many of the groundbreaking advances that today have become mainstays in the industry, such as:
- The integration of background screening processes with an organization’s ATS through HireRight Connect.
- The concept of pushing digital invitations to the applicants via an Applicant Center to supply completed information for screening and electronically capture consent.
- The development of the first secure and personalized mobile candidate portal—Applicant Center Mobile—that allows candidates to manage their background check process in real time, supply information, view status, and access live help through any mobile device.
These groundbreaking innovations are only a few examples of why HireRight continues to lead the industry—revolutionizing the way screening is done to make the process as efficient and streamlined as possible.
A single global platform
In addition, HireRight is the first company to truly deliver a single global platform.
A global platform means that worldwide searches can be ordered from the same online platform anywhere, while considering the local laws, regulations and cultural norms needed to process the request. Our innovative system collects information required to perform a screen based on each country’s specific requirements. Our system provides information in the same format globally, giving organizations the ability to view the candidate’s history in one user-friendly report. This report will look the same regardless of where the candidate is hired.
HireRight’s large global workforce—with personnel in 13 countries — ensures boots on the ground and fast turnarounds in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
What Does HireRight Deliver Our Integration Partners?
Once in place, HireRight integrated solutions are tested and validated jointly with our partners to help ensure the integration is technically sound, meets strict security standards, and operates and performs as documented.
In short, HireRight delivers an integrated hiring process that meets prospective employees where they are—and helps to ensure quality and efficiency for recruiters. Here are a few highlights to remember about HireRight’s solutions when considering ATS integrations:
- Mobile enabled: Access to all aspects of the screening process anytime, anywhere you are connected.
- Holistic single platform: Customers can initiate the background check, and view status and results within the recruiting system for most orders. Screenings are facilitated through a seamless experience—including auto-populated data fields that can reduce errors and decrease duplicate entry for employers and prospects.
- Customized solutions: Employers have broad flexibility to design their solutions—choosing the kind and number of services to meet their needs. A small business may need only criminal background checks, while larger companies may want to add employment verification executive intelligence or monitoring services.
- Implementation Expertise: Implementation of integrations requires no IT development work from the customer. Configuration-only set-up means the process is streamlined and requires only limited resources from the employer. HireRight’s dedicated integration team of experienced technical consultants work closely with employers to help ensure an efficient implementation.
As the world’s largest provider of background screening services, HireRight specializes in providing customer-focused solutions that increase efficiency and speed time to hire—helping to solve even the toughest screening challenges. Upcoming installments of our Strategic Alliances blog series will provide a closer look at how HireRight partnerships help our customers around the world operate at the forefront of the HR industry. Next up: HireRight and iCIMS.